myPlan Lung Cancer provides a measure of cancer specific mortality that can help determine post-surgical treatment, such as follow-up frequency and referral to a Medical Oncologist.
myPlan Lung Cancer has been proven to predict the 5-year risk of lung cancer-specific mortality in multiple peer-reviewed publications.
- Validation of a Molecular and Pathological Model for Five-Year Mortality Risk in Patients With Early Stage Lung Adenocarcinoma
- Validation of a Cell Cycle Progression Score for Five-Year Mortality Risk in Patients with Stage I Lung Adenocarinoma
- Prognostic Multi-Gene Molecular Assay Might Improve Identification of Pathologic Stage IB Lung Adenocarcinoma Patients at Risk for Recurrence
- Validation of a proliferation-based expression signature as stratification of resectable, early stage lung adenocarcinoma using a combined molecular and pathological risk estimator
- Validation of a proliferation-based expression signature as prognostic marker in early stage lung adenocarcinoma
- Validation of a 46-Gene Expression Signature in Early-Stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Dr. Daniel Oh discusses using myPlan Lung Cancer on early stage NSCLC patients.
Molecular Risk (n=279)